Friday, July 19, 2013

Got to the beach....Part 2

Got to the campsite early so I decided to keep on driving and visit some different beaches....secretly looking for a fast food restaurant; starting to get hungry.   I found this adorable beach right as the tide was coming in.

Fun little caves to explore.

Star fish

Sea Creatures

The cave to get back to the other side when the tide comes in.

I can imagine sea lions and seagulls perched on the rocks.

Of course had to venture through the cave.
There was a mist on the beach that was fun to watch and I'm sure if I had gotten there earlier; more tide pools to explore.  Saw crabs, muscles, and something that looked like turtle feet.  Even with it being overcast, it was quite enjoyable seeing nature.  But time was running short and I needed to find dinner and get to the camp site.

No comments:

Post a Comment