Friday, July 19, 2013

Camping Adventure....Part 1

After doing some research, I decided to be adventurous and go on a camping adventure.  So, I packed my sister's car...with my sister's camping gear and headed out to the West Coast.  When I returned home I had 176 photos that I could not bear to delete.  So, I've decided to blog about this adventure in parts.

FOREST PARK:

Along the way I stopped at the most amazing forest park....going to have to take my sobrinos here in Aug.
The road to the beach.

One of the hiking trails at the forest park.

So inviting....can't believe people aren't swimming here!

Berries along the way.
This place had two different hiking trails, a lookout cabin you could go inside (79 steps to be exact; the man in front of me counted), multi-sensory museum of the park, historical movies, gift shop, and natural water pools for kids to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment