Thursday, July 12, 2012

11th of July

11th of July.....
Sorry, I am in a rush so I have to write this in English.  My new clases are much harder and more words to memorize.  Using my Shelton strategies all the time....makes me laugh.  I had dance class in the morning (with my new senior citizen friends), computer lab to use the internet....yes I brought my skirt to change into, and then class.  I helped a student with his homework which will help me because I am going to have to teach the information to my students next year. 
Some students want to go to Punta Uvita this weekend, so we talked to Grettzle and she helped us find bus times, costs and hostels.  Tomorrow I am going with Dinesha to buy bus tickets.
After class I went home to work on homework and then I went to play volleyball back at the school.  Thank goodness Mitchel walked me home because my tica mom said I could not go unless I had a guy to walk me home.  I studied until 11 and then went to bed.
I saw the family sign a contract for the internet to be at the house, but my tica mom said it would take another 5 days before it is up and running.  Since we are going to the beach this weekend I probably will not be able to go to McDonalds to upload more pictures....so sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment