Monday, July 30, 2012

29th de Julio....Domingo

-Me levantó temprano y se sentó en la playa.
-Mirando las olas y se comió PB y J.
-Caminó de regreso a la primera cascada y saltó de una roca grande en la piscina de agua.
-Came back at 10 because I thought there was church.  Church was open but no one there.
-Compré una pulsera.
-El viaje en autobús era horrible, caliente, largo, y lleno de gente.
-Un hombre me invitó a salir a cenar en el ferry.
-Dicha Goobye a Mitch .... mi compañero de viaje

English

-I woke up early and sat in a hammock on the beach.
-Watched the waves and ate PB and J.
-I went back to the first waterfall because I wanted to have a good experience there.  Other people were going that way and I helped them find the fall.  They took a picture of me jumping off a big rock into the cook water.
-Came back at 10 because I thought there was a church service.  No one in the church so I sat and prayed until I realized mosquitoes were feasting on me.
-I bought a bracelet.
-The ride back was miserable!  Hot, crowded, long, and annoying!
-A guy asked me out to dinner while I was on the ferry.  Got to give him credit for asking a girl out who speaks horrible Spanish and he spoke no English.  I was too tired to really enjoy the compliment.  Maybe he will E-mail me.
-Said Goodbye to Mitch...my travel buddy. May the Lord protect him in the years to come.
 Looking back at the hostel on my way to the waterfall.

The first waterfall on my hike to the bigger waterfall. Had to cross over this waterfall at the top in order to got to the path to the next waterfall.







"Pura Vida" on Cabuya beach.  We were trying to kill time until the tide went out.


The big tree on the way to Cabuya.  It was HUGE!!!


 Greg and his birthday candle.  The grocery store only had numbers 7, 8, or 9 to choose from.  So, I bought number 9 since it was the greatest amount.  :)

Looking out on the beach from our restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment