Sunday, July 8, 2012

At a McDonalds with WiFi......FINALLY

 My tica mom and I having lunch in downtown San Jose.

 My old tica mom, Dona Aida, with her grandkids.  The tall girl in the back was a baby when I first stayed with Dona Aida in 2001.

 My old Tica dad.  Dona Aida made this dress in 2001!  She was so happy that I wore it....I told everyone that day how good a seamstress she is!  The dress is 10 years old!

This is an oven on the way to my school.
 My tica house.

 On the way to my school.
The library.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to finally see some pictures! Although it does look a little scary. :) It sounds like you're having a lot of chances to practice your spanish. Your tica mom is so cute. She reminds me of the mom from that 70's show. Today we went to the splash park across the street from our church. It was fun, although the balloon maker wasn't there. Remember the spiderman one he made for Ian? It was good to finally be back at church. I missed worship. Amy and Jenni are coming this weekend and the kids are going to stay with mom and dad. It should be interesting. Hopefully they won't want us to move away after this visit. :) I'm looking forward to showing off Portland a little bit but don't know what we're going to do yet. Ok, we're off to bed. Love you!

    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete