Friday, September 26, 2014

A new world.....

I have always been fascinated with 3D art for nails.  But since I work in my yard so much it isn't that practical to have 3D art on my nails.  But winter time is fast approaching and so I decided to venture out into the nail world.

Went to my first Vietnamese Nail Supply Store this past weekend to pick up some candy art for my nails.  My only complaint was the open box of spring rolls was never offered to me so I could eat a few.




Lips!

Glitter...I put them on one by one!  Took forever!

Topped with glitter tips!

Lips came off so I added some bling!
Black paint made to look like leather.

It reminds me of decorated cupcakes!
SO MAD!!!!!

LOOK!!   They came off the next day!   THE NEXT DAY!!!!!

Three days later....I'm just adding glitter nail polish when the other peels off.

No comments:

Post a Comment