Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Road Trip


Made it to OR in two days!  I loved gaining the two hours!  I made it to OR right in time to put the kids to bed and give my sister some TLC while she was dealing with a mean streak of Strep.
Love the graffiti!

Found 'Happy Jack Road'.....
My cat not happy.....  We didn't take that exit.


Going back to Texas was a bit rough.  Losing the two hours seemed like I wasn't making good time and it also meant an end to my wonderful summer.  One thing that kept my mind on the road was paying attention to the welcome signs when I entered a different state.  Sadly, my pictures got worse and worse as I made it closer to home.  And those darn bugs kept making my windshield dirty!
Sad leaving the beautiful waterfalls.

Goodbye....


Love the rocks in Utah!

I need to go some day.
Buffalo farm!


I swear these are camels!

Took forever to get through Kansas!

It was dark and I was tired....but made it to Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment