Monday, October 6, 2014

Halloween is around the corner!

So, I got a request to make a Bat Queen Crown and Mask.  And I found there wasn't much inspiration on the internet, as pictures go, which is appropriate for a 7 year old girl.  This past weekend I ended up going to several different stores to be inspired and hoped for good sales.  All was going well, until my third store was out of black roses and black lace......after a good 5 seconds of panic I got my emotions under control and got refocused.
Found this in the dollar section.

The finished product after I added some bling.

The crown turned into more of a head-dress.

Added the black lace to come cascading down the back.

Was thrilled to find black roses dipped in glitter!


Here's hoping my niece will share some of her Halloween candy with me after giving her this masterpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment