Monday, September 22, 2014

A Shakespeare Family Outing

Free tickets is always good motivation for me to get out and get some culture in my life.  Since my cousin is doing her internship at Shakespeare in the park our family got to see this wonderful performance on behalf of the company's generosity.

We left early to get something to eat at Twisted Root.
Paying for parking....crazy!


 It was a little rough getting to the place since our driver and one of the passengers did not agree on how to get to the destination.  On the way home she was strategically placed in the back of the van.


Our family had to be divided into two separate groups.  But we got to mingle during half time.....oh wait...did I mention that the Duck's football game was going on at the same time?  I mean intermission.

I think my cousin enjoyed the performance the most...he was thoroughly entertained by the sights and sounds of the stage.
He laughed at the 'Gold Poop' comment.


"Good morning Chuck....(or was it Chunk)?"  I wouldn't have called Cleopatra either word.


Even during the performance he would wake up and lift his head up to watch the play.  It was so funny!

A great night and a memorable time with the family while we supported my cousin!  She is going to have an entertaining pathway to becoming a director.  And here is to many more free tickets to all her performances.



No comments:

Post a Comment