Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Yard Transformation

So after spending my summer in Oregon, I came home to a back yard that needed a lot of TLC and weed killer!  The grass was knee high and there were some plants/trees growing that I didn't even remember planting.


So I came across a three day weekend and put my garden gloves through some painful experiences we are not going to be discussing.  By day two my yard was looking a lot better.

I even found some fruits and vegetables growing.


Here I am at 7:15 AM.....no one should be this sweaty that early in the morning!  No one should be gardening that early either....but this is Texas....so 97 degrees is a lot cooler that when it is 110 degrees in the afternoon.
By day three all was complete, beautiful, and ready to be enjoyed by all.
Too bad the Home Depot guy didn't get a chance to see the end product.  He was quite confused to why I was buying 32 bags of bark-dust.   But a big shout out to our trash people for picking up the 13 bags of yard debris that didn't fit in my garbage can.




No comments:

Post a Comment