Tuesday, September 9, 2014

I love this binding machine!

So a teacher left last year and gave her binding machine to my co-worker.  This year has been very interesting because I am teaching three different spelling lists.  And trying to keep their lists, rapid word charts, definitions, and study strategy sentences all organized is a pain.  But thanks to this machine I was able to organize all my papers and put them into cute little books!  No more binders with worrying about dividers, three hole punching, pages being ripped out, or shelving space.


Making the cover.

Making the holes in the pages.

Action shot!
Picking out the right size binding end.

Adding the pages to the plastic binding ring.

For those who teach different curriculum sections during the day I highly recommend getting one of these machines....if they are even available.

No comments:

Post a Comment