Sunday, September 29, 2019

Time to Celebrate

Well, your oldest scored a goal in yesterday's game.  It changed her whole style of play.  It made her more confident, aggressive, and attentive.  She was so happy.  Although trying her best to high it....Tía brought the smiles out.  We then celebrated by going to Dutch Bros. and shopping.  She picked out the cutest boots for Christmas.  Our shopping was cut short and Grandma had the cutest/saddest reaction.  You know the connection we have...Grandma goes to one more place and we went to the car and just giggled.
I had game night at my house and we just giggled...we were on the same team and there is this connection that is un-explainable.  You know....we knew the day that she first focused on me.  One of the best days of my life.  The best gift you gave me was having kids.  She is beautiful...even with pimples and braces!   We won by the way.....Pictionary.
She has another game today.  I hope the rain stops.  I can imagine it's no fun playing in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment