Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Fostering Kittens

I have started to Foster kittens.  And I love it!  It began in May 2019 right when school got out.  A mama/papa cat and three of their kittens were abandoned.  I got the mama and kittens right away and put them downstairs.  The kittens were so small and still feeding off of mama.  I got them the whole summer!  They needed vaccinations, be cleaned of fleas, giving worm medication, and spayed/neutered.



Mama kitty was such a good mama.  She has not be adopted yet.  I made them each a scrap book to go home with the cats when they got adopted.  I can't believe no one has adopted her yet.  I just checked on her today and she had a big sore above her mouth.  I guess she chewed on the wire to the fan and electrocuted herself.  I am heart broken.  All the kittens have been adopted and she is all alone.


Now I have my second kitten family.  A household noticed a mama cat and three kittens coming from under their back shed.  They are FLUFFY!!!  And one is cuddlier!!!!




I might have to rescue mama kitty from the shelter and keep this cuddlier.  Your kids love to hold the kittens and spend time with them.  I don't think they'll have a lot of time with this new group.  But over the summer they loved to come, sit, play, and hold the kittens.  However, Sabrina is still our favorite.



No comments:

Post a Comment