Sunday, September 15, 2019

I Adopted Mama Kitty

I have adopted Mama Kitty and decided to name her:  Nora Adhira.  Nora, because I like the Thin Man series and Adhira because that is the goddess of lightening.  She follows me around, lets me cradle her in my arms.  She got an eye infection so the vet visits have already started in the first week.  You would love her! 

So, I have five cats at my house.  Nora upstairs, Mama cat and her three babies downstairs.  Nora looks like our cat growing up.  She is soft again, her belly hair is growing, fleas are gone, and she meows every time I leave the house. 

So crazy...I feel like I'm cleaning the litter boxes left and right.  They go through so much food....I guess, I will be going to Costco tomorrow to pick up the big bag of cat food.  She probably needs a friend to stay with her while I am at work.  But you can tell she is very appreciated and it turned out to be a good fit.

The babies downstairs are sleeping next to me.  Mama cat comes and gives me some sugar when she wants food.  Their fleas are gone and they are all using the little box, so I've let them roam all downstairs.  Poor Nora hates it when I go down there.  She wants to visit the cats so bad.  I showed Mama cat Nora through the downstairs door windows....she wasn't too happy.  Nora was quite nice...it must be Mama cat protecting the babies.




No comments:

Post a Comment