Sunday, September 15, 2019

School Has Started

Your baby likes his teacher.  He says she is athletic and very strict.  The bully student that had five brothers is gone from the school.  I think he is the 'teachers pet'.  You would love how he looks up to his big sister.  We took them out to dinner the other night and he was just smiling at her and making her giggle.  She got her teeth pulled out by the way and she took it like a pro......less than 20 minutes.  I wish I could tell you more but I honestly can't remember because I was giving him such a bad time about his teacher.  Then some how the conversation took a turn on men lactating......

Your oldest is taking woodworking class and I think she enjoys it.  It is so cute hearing her talk about the sanding belt and drill bits.  Soccer and her teeth kind of take over most of the conversations.  I try to remember to text her how much I love her.  My heart breaks you aren't there to make them snacks for when they come home from school.  I wish I could be there to do that for them.  Grampa is reading the Harry Potter books so they have something in common to talk about.  He is on book three and it's so cute how he asks questions while she is watching her brother's soccer games. 

They are going to have lots of friends, make great grades, and spread their smiles to those who need one.  You would be proud of who they are and the smart choices they make....(except for your oldest wearing shirts that show her mid drift)  We are trying to catch her on that one.....I smile to think when her mama was around she didn't get away with that one.  I will say on the soccer team she was one of the few players with the longest shorts and she had her shirt tucked in.  That one would make you proud.

Love and miss you tremendously.  Send down some hugs for me.  Ms. Alicia isn't working at my school any more and with you gone; my hugs are dwindling down for when I see dad on the weekends.


No comments:

Post a Comment