Sunday, November 3, 2013

A classic Halloween

So, this year our school gave us the wonderful opportunity to wear jeans and a crazy hat.  For one, I don't do jeans.  And second; you give me two choices between a crazy hat and a tiarra....the tiarra is going to win every single time!

So, I went with a Breakfast at Tiffany's theme because 1.  I had all the essential elements...(Thanks to my Uncle who goes dumpster diving and found me four jewelry boxes of treasures!) and 2.  Got to buy a bear claw doughnut!

And since we are talking about dressing up, I might as well throw in a picture of my 'Fun Friday Shoes'.
My students are always asking me when 'Fun Friday Shoe' day is going to happen again...they loved these shoes....my toes...not so much.

Plus, an added bonus to my wonderfully fun dressed up week....the student that I homework coach made the A/B Honor Roll for the first time in his high school career!
Cake and a tiarra.....I'm truly blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment