Sunday, November 3, 2013

Uno

I bought a Uno template for my classes this year.  The kids have loved playing this game.  I made two sets.

1.  Spanish Uno
 I wish I had put the Draw two, Reverse, and Skip in Spanish.  Maybe next year.  The kids are able to match color, number, or Spanish verb when discarding.  And when they lay the card down they have to say the Spanish verb plus the meaning.

Highly recommend this!

2.  SAT Uno
 This has the same concept of the Spanish uno but I put SAT words on the cards.  In one of the games I put the SAT word with as many syllables as the numbers on the cards.  But that limited the number of cards I could have.
Now they get to practice saying the SAT word and we can talk about the definition.

The kids loved playing this!

It was $3 on Teacher Pay Teachers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment