Saturday, November 9, 2013

Where the Magic Happens 2013

Homecoming week.  One of my favorite weeks of school.

Tuesday; Preppy Day

Wednesday; Animal Day

Thursday:  America Day.....nothing more American than college football!

Friday; Spirit Day  (Not thrilled about wearing jeans)
We had a pep-nic after school.  This was the first year we didn't have a parade with floats.  They were sorely missed. 

Co-worker and I racing on the bounce house obstacle course.
But we had a Black Light Pep Rally.  This was the first pep rally, since I have been at my school, where our 9-12th graders had an over abundance of pride, excitement, and school spirit.


This is wear the Magic did really happen! 

Minus the glow sticks breaking and the liquids inside spraying everywhere....sigh.  The student next to me said...."They are never going to let us do anything fun again."  Maybe the parades will make a come back after they discover all the glow stick liquid on the gym floor?   Yikes!  Never the less...I will truly treasure this wonderful memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment