Saturday, July 5, 2014

Making More Hair Accessories.

These craft stores keep having these great sales!  My creative juices just start flowing when there are all these great things for 40% off!
I found another iron on that I liked and some flowers in the felt section.

I decided to add rhinestones to some of the flowers.


I thought the gold elastic would go nice with this design.

Had to hot glue a separate iron on piece.

Then hot glued a piece of felt behind it to hold it in place.

Then I glued the elastic to the iron on.  I have the felt pieces ready to add extra support.

The end result.

I found some clips that go on shoes.

Took the clips off and added hair clips instead.

I started another head band with the felt flowers and some accents.

Playing around with ideas.  #1

#2

#3

#4

I cut the elastic and glued the ends together with a felt flower.

I put a piece of felt behind it for extra security.

Glued the others on.

The final product.

Found these in the dollar section.

My extra hair clips.

Got my felt ready.

And hot glued them together.

For some of the flowers I added rhinestones in the center.


No comments:

Post a Comment