Friday, July 18, 2014

A Beach Adventure to Remember (part two)

I am so good at making a fire!  Thanks dad for teaching me.
I will never go back to the old way of eating S'mores.

Magical evening.

 The next morning I got ready, had breakfast and decided to take Jack to the beach.   Beautiful day!  Sun was out and people were heading to soak up the sun while building sand castles.

Once again Jack did not like the backpack to get to our location.  And unfortunately...he did not like being on the beach.  I wonder why?  Do you think it was the hot sand?  Big dogs barking?  Huge amounts of water making lots of noise?  Little kids screaming with delight?  Sand all over his fur?

He kept climbing up the dunes.

On the lookout!

Here he is as far as the leash would take him.
So, I took him back to the tent.  I got my sun screen on, a hammock and a book till it was check out time.
Really easy to set up!
Lounging in the sun....I should have brought my swimsuit.

Lost track of time and was late for check out.....(well worth it)
Headed to the hiking trails before heading home.

Not the water again!


A little exploring..
 I bet the sunset was going to be breath taking that night...with no clouds and a beautiful sunny day.  It was tempting to ask if there were any availabilities for that night...but I knew Jack needed to get home and there were some plants in need of some TLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment