Monday, July 28, 2014

Enjoying the Camp Site

After the waterfall jump, we made it back to our cars and noticed that one of my tires was low.  My air compressor wasn't putting air in the tire, so one group took the kids back to the camp site to start dinner.  The rest of us (the jumpers) exchanged my flat tire for the spare.....I think I have come to the realization that maybe two metal pipes in my trunk is one too many.....

A friendly game of Bocce ball.

Getting the food ready for dinner.

Bacon, chicken, cheese, and roasted potatoes..

Dinner's looking good.
A little forest exploring.

Testing out locations for the hammock.

Found the perfect spot.

Snuggle time with Tía!

My favorite part of camping.

I love all the options!
I went with the coconut delights...but next time I'm doing the Reese Peanut Butter Cups.

What is it about S'mores that makes you feel like a kid again?

No comments:

Post a Comment