Sunday, January 12, 2014

New Years Eve and a new camera.....I think I'm going to like this one

Sabrina non too happy about posing for the new camera.
A little downtown shopping...  10% on Tuesdays!
Tried to get a table at an Italian restaurant......wait too long.

Found a table at a wine bistro....best ravioli mom has ever had!
And we are off to Peacock Lane.....
 So, I read in the paper that there is a neighborhood in Portland where they have been putting lights on their houses since 1940.  New Years Eve was the last night they were going to be displayed for 2013.....I knew I had to go and drink in all the colors to end the old year...and give me inspiration for the new....Peacock Lane did not disappoint!













Our family decided to call it an early night since we had to be up at 4 AM in order for me and another family to catch our flights.  A rainy/cloudy Northwestern morning...but after the plane took off we zipped through the clouds and I was able to get pictures of four mountains/volcanoes!!!!
Mt. Hood

Hood, Helens, Jefferson, and Rainer....I think; could be Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment