Sunday, January 12, 2014

Reflexive verbs....

I have two weeks left of the semester and I have been looking forward to this lesson all year!  When I first learned I was going to be teaching reflexive verbs I tried to think how our kids would have learned these actions growing up.  When do kids pretend to be someone else...doing daily/routine actions?  BARBIES!!!! (For girls) The guys weren't too excited....or secretly...were they?  There was some seriously good hair washing on the Barbies that day!
Cepillarse (los dientes)

Bañarse

Despertarse

Afeitarse

Lavarse (el pelo)

Pintarse

Ponerse (el desodorante)

Ducharse


Acostarse

Cortarse

Arreglarse (el pelo)
First period was hilarious when it came time for 'quitarse' and 'vestirse'.....the guys looked at me in disbelief when I wanted them to undress and dress the barbies!  I love those teaching moments!  And if they sold barbie size G.I. Joe figures, at the dollar store, I would have bought those for the guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment