Thursday, January 23, 2014

The winners of the Spanish club scavenger hunt!

Equipo uno Ganó.

Equipo dos estaba en segunda.   
And about that wood....well, next time I need to refrigerate it because it did not last very long.  The taste was terrible!  Not that I really liked it the first time, but even my hispanic friend tasted it and said that it was bad!


I cut it up in small pieces for the kids to try.  About 80% of them tried it and two students liked it.  I was very disappointed that I did not know that I needed to refrigerate this wood.  I would say 'next time' it will be different....but I do not even know if there will be a Spanish club to have a scavenger hunt next year....and if we do....what are the chances that this vender will be selling this wood again?  It is going to take a lot of time for my heart to recover from this heart-breaking experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment