Saturday, June 20, 2015

Spending time with the Sobrinos

I love that we don't have to cram everything into a two week period.  We take things as they come and roll with the punches.

Here is a little 'Baking with Tía'.  Strawberry cupcakes with Blue vanilla frosting

And all ice cream cones need sprinkles on top.

A little bike riding action.

Going to church together.

 Tía gets to practice hair-dos on family members.

Mi sobrino stealing Gramma's guacamole.  


They love playing in the 'Dirt Pile'......here you can see the dirt just exploding off of his clothes.

Grampa blowing the dirt off with his leaf blower.

Spending some time at the park.  I wish that my camera was handy when my sobrino saw this truck driving off....man; you would have thought that he was trying to run for a Gold Metal.

I think they put every flavor in their snow cones.

Helping Tía build her 'Spring Fairy House'.......Can't wait to put this project on my blog!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment