Friday, June 19, 2015

Moving a Car with Three Wheels; Part 1

As soon as I get a 'before picture'....I'll post what used to be in front of this car.  This was a RV parking spot that my dad parked a 'non-running' car for 'car parts'.  Since he has a specialty car he needed a spare car to pull parts off of when they weren't working on his car.  Then life happens and after putting a french drain in the front yard all the extra dirt ended up in the RV parking spot.  With dirt you get pretty flowers, weeds, and trees that start growing over time.

Well now that I'm close by I decided a new project would get my mind off the anxiety of not having a job.  Plus, digging up dirt will get me toned up for the summer.


Here is the finished product of us digging, tilling, raking, and moving the huge mound of dirt that was in front of this car.

Some of the rocks that we picked out of the dirt.

Everyone got in the 'tilling' action.




Here is the two piles of dirt we have transferred from one side of the yard to the other.  And when we build the planter boxes....this will be the dirt we will transfer back to the other side of the yard.

It's a good thing we got my dad a wheelbarrow for Father's Day.

And this is what I have looked like for the past week as I dug, tilled and moved dirt from one side of the yard to the next.



No comments:

Post a Comment