Monday, June 1, 2015

Heros among us

At the end of every year, students choose to honor a hero in their lives. 
C and K....faces have to be blurred since you are still students.
 It's a special night to also give the Juniors their Senior ring.
 I decided to also give a student an extra gift.....a year supply of snack for next year; since I will be somewhere else.  I'm guessing that he will eat the snacks this summer.  Ms. B will always have snacks for the kids.


Getting ready to look professional for this wonderful night of celebration.
Using my Emergency Kit for the last time.


Here is the Senior ring I will be presenting.

Upper school teachers all lined up and ready to see the Seniors walk down the aisle.

 Here I am presenting his Senior ring.

Going to miss these guys!  Good luck and have an amazing Senior Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment