Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Sky's the Limit!

Had such a great time at Prom.  I loved the venue, kids were great, food was good, and if I could have danced the night away I would have forgotten it was not my prom...but a prom for my students.
 My sister got me these sparkles to put in my hair.  LOVED THEM!  They were supper easy!  They came in small packages.  You pull the backing off and stick them in groups in your hair.  Then you take a flat iron and heat them onto your hair.  Can't wait to buy more!

Then I added one of my newly made hair accessories.
 Wore the dress that I wore to my Senior Prom.  LOVE elastic backing!  Keeping the promise I made to my mom years ago when I told her it was worth the extra money buying this dress because I would wear it for years to come!
Got to to the venue and fell in love with all the old cars and planes.
 Buffet style food.






 Cute table decorations!
 Photo Booth
And Characticture Artists

This is how a student asked a girl to this years Prom....so cute!
He spelled 'Prom' with airplanes.  LOVED IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment