Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Thank You Cards

I am in a Thank You Card making phase.  With Brads, Tags, Ribbons, Flowers, Punch Embellishments, and Pockets.  They are cards with many treasures inside.  I hope they are able to be mailed by using one stamp.
 This one has three tags.  One tag I sprayed a glitter spray on it!!!!  LOVE IT!
 Here you can see the 3D butterfly I made with my new punch from Hobby Lobby!  50% off!
Next it's not my favorite...but tried to add some bling to perk it up.
 Take the tag out and you have the 'Thank you' stamp.
 Then open up the flap and you have a nice 3D flower embellishment.
This one is my favorite so far.
I used the Laura Denison idea of creating construction strips to make the flaps.  I don't know if she designed this idea...but it's where I got the idea from.
 You open the card up to a 3D butterfly sticker and I used a new product to outline the letters and make it 3D.  Sorry, can't remember the name right now.
 Then on the third flap I created a pocket on the inside to hold some wonderful tags.
Can't wait to mail these out!

No comments:

Post a Comment