Monday, April 6, 2015

Back in a Scrapbooking Phase

Following the paper trail by Laura Denison ....has opened new scrap-booking ideas I could have never imagined!  I am in awe of her creativity, kindness, and tutorials.  It all started with a baptism.

One of my old Sunday school students was getting baptized and I wanted to take pictures of this wonderful event.  I remembered seeing a really cute scrap-booking album at an antique store that was made out of paper lunch bags.  I went off to find this store/album...and with great disappointment was unable to find this book.

So I asked myself...how hard could it be to make an album out of lunch bags?  So, I Googled the idea and found someone who had also been inspired by Laura Denison.  The video tutorials were great!  And once I find the pictures I will post the beautiful album I made.

So now what to do with the 85 lunch bags left over from this project.  I guess I will have to make some more photo albums since I had the materials.

Decided to make some books for my students.




 And then some for co-workers.....




And through the videos, I was introduced to Bo Bunny products.....In LOVE!

 An album for my cousin....


I am working on the exploding box and bird house......pictures soon to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment