Saturday, April 11, 2015

Birdhouse....Scrapbooking Holder/Scrapbook

So Laura Denison has created these amazing projects that can be done while watching her videos.  They are some-what simple and if you love to scrapbook then this will take it to a whole new level.  I found some 'Bo Bunny' items on sale at Hobby Lobby and now I am scouring all Hobby Lobbies in a 30 mile radius to get my hands on some more.  Cute and on Sale??????  I am on it like butter on a hot potato!  Well...the butter does tend to run off.  Lets try this one-  I am on it like marshmallows on hot chocolate!


Here is the front of the house.


 And the back of the house.  

Now where the black flowers are...that is the bottom of the 'box top'.  So you lift off the roof and.....

The cutest scrapbook is inside....and notice it matches the front door of the box.
 Tags for journal writing or photos are placed inside.
 Secret pockets to keep cute little treasures....
I want to send this project to my Great Aunt.  She loves doll houses and I think she would enjoy having this project in her home.....now I have to figure out how I'm going to mail it......I cannot thank Laura Denison enough....Now I need to muster enough courage to tackle the 'scrapbooking village'.....

No comments:

Post a Comment