Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Scrap-booking On My Mind!

If you are a continual follower of my blog you can see how I have creative spurts using different mediums.  I am in my scrap-booking phase thanks to (once again) Laura Denison and her inspiring videos.  I have been on the quest of getting my hands on 'Bo Bunny' products (that are on sale) in order to spread the joy of these scrap-books.  This is one of my love languages....as my family well knows since they get scrap-books on a continual basis.  Here are the four books I have been working on for the past couple nights....I think I am up to 15 books since I have posted my search for the 'lunch bag photo album'.
Pockets and Tabs

Added envelopes

More pockets and tabs

Cute little tab holders

Flower embellishments

Flower embellishments to hold in the tabs

Added envelopes to hold more tabs

Tabs on the inside of the envelope

Cute saying on the added paper


LOVE these envelopes that you can add pockets too.

Tabs in the envelope and outside the envelope

A butter fly sticker to hide the brad backing

A tab held on by a brad

Flower embellishments on the outside tabs



Fun paper/album dividers in different shape and sizes

Large, medium and small tabs

Lace added to cute little cards/tabs
Now that I have a game plan to produce multiple scrap-books in a limited amount of time....I'm thinking maybe I should make one for all my female students....Could I make 20 in a week's amount of time?  Pandora brace yourself...with multiple hours of nonstop music.....this could be one for the records.

No comments:

Post a Comment