Friday, August 18, 2017

Tía Time!

We got a lot of Tía time since my sister had to go for her Chemo and Radiation Sessions.  And what is a better activity to get your mind off, when your mom is being pumped with sickening liquid and lasers being aimed at her pancreas, than to get some animal water toys and float down the river!

 Next time we won't forget water shoes.
 Evening stroll to get some ice cream.

Get ready for the Tía Train....All Aboard!
 Snap Chat time.



 Summer cereal...and the cut off pant legs to cover the lower arms.
 Picnic lunch.
 Jumping with style.
 Jumping with pure terror!
Love you guys with all my heart.  You are the joy to my smile, the beat in my step, and the hot fudge on my sundae.  Blessed just touches the surface of what you bring to my life.

Can't wait for the day you figure out how to beat me at checkers!
 I am a genius!  Put the crock-pot outside so the heat doesn't make my house any hotter!
 Kids loved this slot machine for sale at an antique store....of course, they weren't loosing any money.
 Cooling off.


 Blueberry Key-Lime Pie!

Blueberry Muffins

They love these trees.

A well deserved lunch outside on a picnic table.

Preparing for Special Music.  Not really Tía Time...but they are so darn cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment