Saturday, August 26, 2017

Eclipse 2017

This was one of the most amazing experiences of my life.  And to spend it with family and friends made love explode out of my heart.

It has started......everyone is finding their spot and first glimpse.

 We are settling in.
 My phone doesn't take the best pictures but I'm happy.

 They said their was an extra line in the shadows but I still can't see what they were talking about.
 Brother-in-law setting up his camera.

 It's getting closer.  My nephew isn't very interested and wants to be inside playing Legos.



 You can tell my pictures are getting darker.

It arrived and left too fast.
 Pictures from my brother-in-law's camera.

 And here you can barely see how the moon is covering the other side of the sun.
So blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment