Saturday, August 19, 2017

Darn Moles!

Man, I had my yard looking so nice and then it came.  Sneaking quietly under the earth, creating a maze of dead grass and mounds of dirt.  I've quit watering my grass in hopes the dirt will harden and you will be foiled to ruin another yard. 

Am I really surprised?  Yes.

Living next to green space, I had a Snow White fantasy world of deer, rabbits, and squirrels roaming around with their quizzical gazes and cute noses twitching as I sang beautiful arias while working in my yard.  Not once did a smell of skunk spray and a trail of dead grass (by moles) come into my vision of backyard pleasure.



Snow White fantasy has turned to the Huntsman vision.  My sister said her husband killed a mole and didn't eat meat for an entire week.  Luckily, I have a dad that likes to wear a Superman cape once in a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment