Friday, August 18, 2017

Getting Ready for the Eclipse.

We waited in line and got our free glasses.  I can't even imagine over a million people coming to our state to watch this event.  The news is telling us to stock up on water, cash, gas, and food.  Also, they want us to stay off the roads because of heavy traffic and wanting less accidents (Are people going to try to watch the Eclipse while driving?).  Schools are closing, fire and police vehicles are going to be out at intersections and banks are bracing for attacks.  I'm surprised churches aren't proclaiming the second coming of Christ.


I should make a t-shirt stating:  'I Survived the Eclipse of 2017'

 The line to get free glasses.

I guess I have to survive this even first....before making the T-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment