Thursday, August 13, 2015

Sewing baby Blankets


The Baby Blanket I made.
 The ladies of my church got together and enjoyed a fun day of food, sewing, story telling, and laughter!
 The array of colors, patterns, and designs put a smile on my face and joy in my heart.

Mi Sobrina's baby blanket.

 My mom and I took turns helping my niece sew her squares together and I'm so proud of how much she accomplished!

 I have an old Singer so I felt right at home using this one!  This machine didn't even go in reverse.


And I got to try the peddle machine....with no success.  I was amazed that she had two of these machines that worked!
The peddle machine in action.



Luckily none of our blankets turned out like this dress I found at the Rack.
Apparently, I am behind on fashion, since I want to line up the ends of my fabric and make sure the female's chest has equal padding.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man I wish we had a picture of you wearing that in the dressing room! I'm not sure either of us could have held it together.

    ReplyDelete