Monday, August 24, 2015

My New Office...In The Boys Locker Room

Not only is it hard to find female polo athletic shirts under $20....they had to put the PE teacher's office in the Boy's Locker Room!   Females....we need an uprising!  And thank goodness for craft stores so I can either camouflage the male's urinal or Bedazzle it!

Good thing I like to organize!

Why would anyone think it is OK to put Hoola-Hoops in the stall of the boy's urinal????  I don't care if no one has used it in years.....GROSSSSSS!!!!!!

And what is this Dark-Age contraption on the desk?  A Desk-Top PC?  Do I even remember how to turn one of these on?


I get a chalk board (not pictured), bulletin board, and dry erase...(I am so hoping it is magnetic!)

Ninja Warrior.....YES!!!

Still haven't figured what that white chart looking thing is on the wall.


Oh Yes..... 2 climbing ropes!  Because that is greatest PE event ever!!!!  Having young kids climb 30 feet in the air while everyone else sits down and the climber has his skin rubbed off as he slides down the rope.

The Chin up Bar or a Wall Contraption to frighten the Kindergarteners.

I will have to use my feminine touch to make this place bearable.

Maybe I can write on it?

2 comments:

  1. Laughing soo hard right now! If anyone can do it you can. Bedazzle away tiger!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have your work cut out for you.

    ReplyDelete