Monday, August 24, 2015

It will be Physical Education for 2015-2016

Well, low and behold I ended up getting a PE position.  Blessed to have a job....blessed to have a job....blessed to have a job is my year mantra.

Came out the Sat. before school started to work at their Community Project get-together so I could meet some of my students and staff.  It was a great time to mingle and pull weeds at the same time....I had just gotten this nifty-difty weed puller at a garage sale!  And I got to speak Spanish with a parent!


The kids have planted vegetables!



Huge lot on the side of the school with lots of activities painted on the concrete.



I will be repairing the basketball nets.




Still haven't figured out what this design is meant for.

On your mark...get set....go!

They have a tool shed, compose bins, and vegetables ready for the picking.

Here's to a great school year!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I'm behind on my blog reading! Or I would've known about the new job :-).

    ReplyDelete