Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Salmon Treats!

I was inspired by a dinner cooked by a friend to buy some King Salmon for my family.  I guess I haven't had salmon in so long...it was like a Christmas feast.  And why should I be the only one in my family to enjoy this wonderful experience.  Luckily, the store was having a sale and I purchased half a salmon.....that was too big.....5 lbs.....still too big; let's cut some off....well, 4 lbs looks a bit much for two people.....3 lbs perfect!  The lady behind me ask how many I was buying for and when I replied "2"....the look on her face.  Yep!  I love life when that happens.  Because if I want to buy King Salmon....I'm going to go big or die trying!


Being prepared for the grill.

Next time I would cut it into smaller pieces.

Looks so good!





We didn't have a steamer so I made my own to cook the broccoli.

The next day Dad made a breakfast fit for royalty.


No comments:

Post a Comment