Thursday, August 13, 2015

Family and Fruit

My family loves fruit.  There is fruit all around me.  And so I close my eyes and try to suppress the urge to scream as I rational the practical thought that everything can be washed.

My car getting a well needed wash.....

Sabrina sitting near the fan since we don't have air conditioning.

Jack trying to hide from Sabrina.  Or trying to suffocate himself.

The new game of Superman.

A fancy golf cart parked next to me...it was turbo.

The third pan of blackberries I picked....these were for my sister.
My tennis shoes are ruined.

 I made the famous Apple Pie!!  2 1/2 sticks of butter and a stick of lard.
You have to work the dough by hand...Lots of Love.

A little spoiling time by Grandma!

1 comment:

  1. Jack's trying to commit suicide. I'm sorry but it's kind of hilarious.

    ReplyDelete