Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Some More Kayaking

A beautiful summer day...maybe a little too hot for kayaking in a boat that doesn't have a cup holder.  But a fun activity to get outdoors, spend time with family, and exercise.
 Dad trying to find someone to help us.
 Checking out the right size so he doesn't flip over.


I was nervous about bringing my camera and phone out on the water in case I flipped over, so I don't have any shots of us out on the river.  Dad and I went into a little stream off the main river for a tranquil ride.  It was amazingly peaceful and adventurous at the same time.

Me after the kayaking....not bad
When we were driving home my dad saw a Mexican restaurant that he liked.  So, we stopped in for a bite to eat.  And too my surprise I found.....
YOYO'S!!!!  So excited.  They were pretty good.  I would have preferred more frosting in the middle; like the ones in Dallas.  But at least they weren't stale and didn't have raisins in them.






Our stomachs were full, positive endorphins floating in our brains, and abs exhausted from some good belly laughs!  Success!


No comments:

Post a Comment