Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Have to Find a Yard!

It is never a good sign when I feel a need to cut my own hair.  I love the power of cutting things back...but when it ends with a mullet (because I can't see the back of my hair) this can be very dangerous....and expensive to fix.

When I owned my house I found that when I used power tools to cut back plants I was less likely to cut my own hair.....however, I don't have a house anymore!  YIKES!!!!!   I noticed that I was eying those scissors!!!!

Time to find a yard and save my hair!


Perfect.....my dad's church.  Dying plants, overgrown bushes, unwanted trees, lots of weeds, and grass growing in weird places.   Hopefully, I can come up during the week and cut to my hearts delight and people might perceive my work as 'an improvement'!  

I know my 'non-green thumb' has a hard time killing succulents.  So these have been my go-too plant of choice.
 Some bark-dust to add color








And to give the illusion that the entire yard isn't dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment