Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Just Some Pics to Remind Me of Blessings!

A little tennis with my dad.
 Summer is usually a time to regroup, re-energize, take some type of training, and cram in tons of time with family.  But since I am unemployed, it's weird.......How do I balance getting a job and 'summer vacation'?  Don't know if I'll end up answering this....but for future endeavors I want some kind of documentation of how I managed trying to find this balance.

My cousin found a new friend...Ha..Ha..Ha...so cute!

 Rock throwing.....which might have confused him with wanting to hit people's faces......same arm action/different results.

Trying to find Math Apps to help someone I'm tutoring.

A dear, dear, man passed away this summer.  My heart just goes out to this family.  Even though I am happy he is in heaven, I trying not to be upset that he was taken too soon from our lives.  His characteristics of being loving, compassionate, hard working, witty, funny, adventurous, selfless, man after God's own heart, devoted, sympathetic, empathetic, smart, and humble gives me reason to feel blessed to have known him.  



Amongst these times of adventures, sorrows, and activities there is also a balance of test taking, program searching, application filling, interviewing, making connections, and praying.   A lot of praying.


Love me a church picnic on a farm!


A great place to be reminded of God's blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment