Thursday, July 9, 2015

A Little bit of This and a Little bit of That

Getting some shots here and there to bring a smile to my face.


Paddle boating.  I asked my cousin to turn around so I could get a picture.  His reply, "No, Thank you'.

Going grocery shopping with my grandmother on our way to the cottage.  Groceries to feed 20 people for a week nearly engulfed my grandmother in the backseat.  Or maybe this was her way of sneaking some of the potato chips before the other cousins got there hands on them.

A yard we saw during one of our walks.

The Sunday Flea Market.  It's like a huge garage sale!


Finally got to go to Leo's, which sells the best Linzertart cookies!  They don't ship these cookies so I'll just have to come back for some more.  I thought about buying a couple more dozen but my clothes are feeling a little tight...I might need to cut back.

A little kayaking each day.

Love my Victory Rolls




Family time out on the dock.  It was great weather to hang out or read a book.

And a cottage on a lake is not fully complete without a family of ducks to feed.

Up-state NY wouldn't be the same without a stop at Buzzo's music shop.  Here I thought he was going to have a heart attack while trying to hit the high notes on his trumpet.


People were saying that the dish 'Country French' should be called 'Country Rochester' since so many people eat it around these parts of the country.  So I felt adventurous and ordered it; the dish can stay in Rochester.




Some more wildlife.

A little friendly competition in the backyard.
Cute antique place.

No comments:

Post a Comment