Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Other Projects my Dad Helped me with While he was Here Visiting!

 He helped me paint the outside of the house....He taped up all the windows and outlets.  We got the painting done in two days.
 The nice Pergola with hanging plants.

 Painted under the outer ledge of the roof....my neck will never be the same again!
 He got on the roof to paint the edge of the top part of the garage.
 He took down my chandelier and put up the smaller light.
 He took down the medicine cabinet and patched the holes.  Then I repainted.....I need to put a mirror there.
 He took down a wall desk and filled in the holes.  I repainted the section.
 He took down this book shelf and filled in the holes.  I need to go to Lowes to get more of this paint.
 Dad put up a globe light in one of my rooms!
 We patched and painted the edges of my bathroom.  The paint isn't sticking to whatever I put underneath....I don't know how to finish this project.
 So I painted again but I don't think it's going to work.
 And he shaved down both of these doors so they will now shut.

 Couldn't have done all this!  Plus more (I didn't mention about collecting leaves twice in my yard)!  Love you Dad with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment