Friday, August 9, 2013

Day three......Enchanted Forest Adventure

 Had to wake mi sobrino up at 7:30 AM to start getting the kids ready for the big Enchanted Forest day.  Made them eggs and a bulls-eye with some fruit to get their bodies in gear for all the fun activities waiting for them at the park.

Waiting to buy our tickets.

Really dark inside...mom's glasses fell off; hard to find them.

Into the rabbit hole...took mi sobrino awhile to get the courage.

By now dad's like..."Enough with all the pictures!"
I am so glad that Grammy and Grampa came....mi sobrina is always in fast gear...and mi sobrino is always in slow gear....I really needed more hands since I couldn't get them to go at the same pace.

Crooked house made dad and me sick.

Mi sobrino loved the slide coming out of the shoe!

Western World.

Went to see Pinocchio...I loved it!  Mi sobrina loved it!


Fun for adults and kids!

Mi sobrino loved this slide!

OK....so mi sobrina wanted to go into the Haunted house...so glad we talked her out of this one!  She asked Grampa (with a straight face) if there were 'real floating heads in the house'.....we had to laugh.  But right now she is crying in bed because she is thinking about piranhas....(thanks B)...imagine if she had gone on this ride.  She wisely choose the bob-sled roller coaster.

Mi sobrino picked the bumper boats...he had a great time.

A hug from a rodent.

Mi sobrino loved the trains!  He cried the first time we had to leave.

OK...watch out mama.  There was a music festival the day we went.  Bands playing around every corner.  Mi sobrina found this rock band and fell in love.  She did not want to leave.  I asked if she like the music or the boys playing the music....well, mama....it was the boys.  Don't know if the band wants a 6 year old groupie...but looking at the crowd I think they will take what they can get.

At the end of the adventure.

So we get to our car and Grampa wants to bet how fast it will take mi sobrino to get to sleep......'I bet he will fall asleep in the parking lot'....unfortunately Gramma had some carmel corn and was sitting next to mi sobrino......Grampa ended up being the one that couldn't keep his eyes open.

We were almost to Grampa and Gramma's house and mi sobrino was putting his sticking hands in his hair.  Gramma asked him not to do that and mi sobrino said 'my hands aren't ticky....I licked them with my licker'.

Dinner.

Stopped to see Tow Mater on the way home.

Giving him a hug.
I have worn the kids out once again.  Mi sobrino fell right to sleep.  I decided to let mi sobrina stay up a little longer due to sun light still coming into her room.  Once I'm done with this, then I'll go in to calm the hysterics that are coming from her room.  But I know that no amount of reasoning is going to overcome the thoughts of flesh eating fish.....she might have to sleep with a few pieces of her mama's jewelry on so that dreams of being a princess start dancing into her head.....wearing mama's jewelry never disappoints.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. :) she's been stuck on the piranha one for awhile. It looks like they had a wonderful day. Thank you so much for posting. It's good to see their smiling faces. Love you!

    ReplyDelete