Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day seven....we got a little messy

 Are you ready to go for a ride,
To watch some planes flying high?
If so then find mommy's orange pot,
Here we go, ready or not!


He was so excited about the candy!

I love his facial expressions!
 All morning mi sobrina kept asking me questions about the tooth fairy.  Apparently, the tooth fairy ate some of the fruit snacks...but did not open the letter to read it....or take any of the clothes.  It really was too early for me to think of good answers.  I finally had to tell her that she needed to wait for Grammy and Grampa to come over because they've dealt with the tooth fairy before.  She really wants to meet her tooth fairy.
After breakfast I climb up the stairs to find this.

We are ready for an afternoon of adventure!

Welcome to the Molalla State Park!  Monster truck tires everywhere.

Finally made it to the not so sandy beach...more like muddy!

It was hot.

They got sweaty.

Next stop was the movies...they were excited....for the candy.

This made it all worth it!
 Almost every night/nap mi sobrino wants me to read about Dora's abuela making a pumpkin pie.  And it asks the reader if they like pumpkin pie.  Well, mi sobrino always says he like chocolate pie.  So, here we are scoping out the pies for the taking.  Notice at the movies they didn't get all the candy plus pie...very proud of myself for that one.

Chocolate peanut butter pie.

Chocolate cream pie.

Mi sobrino liked the chocolate syrup more than the pie.

Love this face!  Sorry sister...couldn't wipe it off.
After the pie mi sobrina asked if they could go to the dollar store and spend the dollar that came with the movie package.  Why not?  Once we got mi sobrino's attitude on the right track we were there in record time.

Sorry sister...another stuffed animal.

Still love that face!  I hope sister you aren't too embarrassed.

Guess what day it is????  Tuesday....you know what that means.

Dinner...we had more than just corn.

Chocolate got replaced by butter and corn.
 After dinner I put mi sobrino to bed and let mi sobrina stay up to watch ninja warrior.  The spider wall inspired her once more the climb the doorway.  I printed out my boarding pass, mom highlighted my hair (mi sobrina thought I was coloring it rainbow style), and I helped mom figure out her kindle. 

Once I put mi sobrina to bed she was hysterical about me leaving tomorrow.  I put your jewelry on her to calm her down....she went right to sleep.  I'm a genius!  My next challenge...get the superman shirt in the wash.

1 comment:

  1. We are going to try and call around five tonight to catch you before you leave. It sounds like you made the most of your last day. Thank you again for loving on our kiddos. I think this will be a memory they will never forget. Love you!

    ReplyDelete