Monday, June 24, 2013

My parent's anniversary.....40 years

Unfortunately, my parents were separated on their anniversary, since my mom came to help out with things down here.  So I took my mom out to dinner to have a margarita in hopes to drown the sorrows of not having her husband near her side for their anniversary.....(sister; lol)
A very festive Mexican restaurant with lots of colors, lights, loud music, and friendly servers.


Margaritas that were suppose to be at a discounted price.  But when I got the bill they were the normal price.






Mom and I splitting a meal.  Very disappointed that they charged more for adding vegetables to the meal.  So sad that it costs more to be healthy.  It would be a nice change for a restaurant to give people a discount for incorporating fiber into their diet.

A few more days and then Dad can take her out for a more romantic dinner and charm her back to their first year of marriage.



No comments:

Post a Comment