Thursday, June 27, 2013

Best flight ever

Mom and I made it to the gate and about 15 minutes later we heard our names being called.  Of course, we immediately thought we were in trouble....walking up to the ticket counter with hesitation and confused looks.  The wonderful ticket person told us that we got preferred boarding, much to our delight.  As we were walking towards the plane we knew my Uncle had something to do with this.  So, I thought...how nice...I'll have to get him something special.  We board the plane and the first stewardess greeted us with a huge smile and told us how she saw the resemblance with our families.  We laughed and started to find our seats.  As we turned the corner....there was our Uncle!  He was going to be working our flight!  The best flight ever!
Checking seat belts.
Taking orders.
Uncle serving my mom.
Uncle talking to his co-workers

No comments:

Post a Comment